Custom Search



Monday 28 July 2008

love???!!!

love is very hard to explain..only those who have experience it can feel how warm the love is..for instance my sister..she was a real player last time but it all changed after she met a guy who is just normal to me..luckily i think that he has no special or else i think my sister and i would have a fight for nothing juz because of this northern guy..
my sis used to play with somebody's heart but i'm grateful because she had changed now..did she had a heart broke before this??i'm not pretty sure about that..i hope no...

that is an example of love story..a very short love story..some people do not have this kind of love..some of them are finding their true love which will last forever..i want to write more about love but now i don't have the idea..maybe i'll write more about love later on..

2 comments:

ina said...

ahaks! i hav not play with others heart lor.. n im pretty sure i dont hav more than 1 lover in one time..seriously..

u rite sis.. im totally changed now.. 100% change from before.. just because that northen guy.. im love him indeed! naper my story? hahahhhaaaa mane my story yg lain2 tuh?
r u sure my heart havent broke before????

ina said...

i also find my true love n i think i alreadi found it. that y i totally changed!!! huhuuu