Custom Search



Wednesday 5 November 2008

worst day in life?

ummi i could feel that i won't get band 4 in muet test bcoz i didn't do well in the speaking component!!don't know how to react..my mind's blurred now..
at first it was all smooth but then when i opened my mouth to give out my point, the invigilators stopped me and she said that i was out of points..m tryin to b calm but when my 2 minutes time is over i feel like i was damn stupid person..making myself as fool as d donkey in front of my friends n d invigilators..that's d worst thing i'd done in my life..then one of d invigilator told me to do well in d 2nd task, that was d group discussion session..
in d 2nd task, i tried to do my best so that i could gain more marks to cover my 1st task..but then again i felt terrible when i had to use Robert T. Kiyosaki as d example..just imagine what were my friends' reactions when i mentioned Robert's name??they're all got blurred and they must think that i did it with purpose..but d truth is..i had to mentioned his name because the invigilators need example in our points..no matter what i really thankful to my bro because if he didn't asked me to read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", i don't think i'll do foundation in TESL right now..the book did helped me a lot..thanks Robert..

No comments: