Custom Search



Wednesday 19 August 2009

tuesday-18/08/09

"nabil, motor tu!!!" eka screamed at me..
i was blurred at that time..really blurred n i wasn't sure with what happen..i was thinking of something and all d presentations that i got to do that evening..n also bout my fren who got fever..thinking that maybe something worst had happened to her because she didn't pick up her phone when i called..only when a motorcycle stopped with just only a few inches right in front of me then, i realized that actually i was nearly got hit by d motorcycle..but i still didn't feel anything like nervous or afraid because i can't think rationally at that time..maybe because i didn't have enough sleep n i felt a bit tired...

however, i did all my presentations in d evening..the first presentation was bout a poem by Emily Dickinson..here is d poem:

I’m nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody, too? Then, there’s a pair of us- don’t tell!
They’d advertise- you know!

How dreary to be somebody!
How public like a frog
To tell one’s name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

sometimes, i feel that the poem has got something to do with my life..huhu..luckily i feel that being the somebody must be terrible than being a nobody as they keep telling people the same thing..haha..at least, i'm not telling people the same old thing again n again..

then, another presentation about health in d next class was being done by me..it's bout cholesterol level in our body..at first,i thought that was a lil' bit messy but after thinking bout it again, maybe i did it well. i don't know..my frens said both of my presentations were good n dat's making me feel good..

No comments: