Custom Search



Wednesday 16 September 2009

2 days to go!!!!



this is d pic that i used for my nagage's wallpaper..i really miss her n also my other nephews n nieces..my heart's like going to explode when i think of them..no one knows how much i love those kids..even if they're very naughty n always make me angry..huu...

my only hope after this raya that i can a new me n people could accept me the way i am..bcoz maybe there's people that can't accept the way i am now..my life stuck here without progress is bcoz of u..i need motivation so that i can accept the fact that we are in different life now even if we are at the same place now..

i wear my ring again..only when i feel lonely and need someone to support me..i thought that i could stop wearing d ring last year when i knew u..but i can't..now i don't know when will take off the ring..just let the time decides it..

i don't want to b too close to any people coz i'm scared that the same thing might happen again n i don't hav the courage to face it..no more games for me please..just wanna b a person with my own world..sorry if after this, i would hurt people's feelings..im too tired to take care of others' n no one cares bout me..but believe me it's not my attention to hurt "your" feelings..mayb no more terms like "b...friends" and g..dfriends in my life for certain people that i knew..

p/s:i need someone to guide me now..

2 comments:

mE iS aS said...

i wish i could b there..but i can't...hey yuni ade kan...

btw..muke bdk ni sbjik cm ko...

ila said...

everything is not same anymore..tu kn anok sdare aku..hehehe..mestilah same