Custom Search



Tuesday 9 September 2008

getting worst!!!!




oh god!what should i do???my life's gettin' miserable now...i try to be a happy go lucky person but then it turned me upside down...what do you think when your heart hurt by someone who is important in your life?it could be your loved ones, friends or anyone who's supposed to give you inspiration...suddenly, i remembered all my friends which simply say they are my life..i can't live without them..really can't!!that's why my life now is like a ship without it's captain..

the ring are my frindship rings with my clicks here..mine are the smallest and the one at the center..at first i don't really know why i wear them but now i knew it..all the rings replaced all my beloved friends in the video i created in the name of kenangan terindah post..maybe i wouldn't wear any ring if i could find friends in which i can share everything with them..i'm waiting for it..
hmm...juz got a good news...i got good marks for computer literacy...that's the only thing can cheer me up...that's what i like so much...

No comments: