Custom Search



Tuesday 23 September 2008

locked in own room???!!!!!!

what the heck??pity me..huhuhu...last night i finished doing my homework in the computer lab i got stuck in one of my friend's room for 10 minutes i guess...that's the funniest thing in my life..i was in the room with the owner of the room and all of our friends outside tried their best to save us..it's like we've been kidnapped and waiting for someone to save us..luckily, with all the effort, we finally got out from the room with a grateful face..i can't imagine if we'd to stay in that room for a just like prisoners....but guess what??only a few seconds after that we're locked in the room again but that's the three of us now..then again we had to call our friend to save us..
urmmm.....although this week is quite buzy for me but i take it as the happiest week ever in my life since i'm a u student..too much happy things happened and i just can't explain it words...
first, i get to see my friend smiles again after she had problems with her soulmate..it's very hard to see she smiled for the past few days.. she only smiles again starting from yesterday perhaps..i didn't remember because that's not important anymore..huhuhu..i can't bear to see her sulky face anymore because she's one of my bestfriend here..i wish if we could mantain to be bestfriend like this forever..i really wish that to happen..
second, i've finished my term paper!!!MERDEKA!!!!hihihi..now i'm counting the day for me to go back to my home..i really miss my family..saddest thing is i only have four days to break fast with my beloved family..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i miss you. i always do!!!!

ila said...

i miss u too but y u no use ur real name??it's not like i don't know who u are