Custom Search



Tuesday 5 August 2008

2 weeks more before mid-sem break

hahaha....this is the time when all of students waiting for...haa thanx for all d comments sent..i really appreciated those comments.they gave me more ideas to write but now la..i want to correct my mistake about my sister's love story.. well she actually had a heart broke in her past time..i don't remember the date exactly but she really did. that heart broke had caused her lots of problems..i guess..however, it was the past..thank god she's alright now..or else i can't think what will she do to release her stress..i'm sure all of you know are effects for having heart broken right??..that's all i can write for now...all my fingers are getting to freeze because the air-cond here are making me feel like i'm in winter now..

No comments: