Custom Search



Sunday 31 August 2008

after a long break!!

urmmm..what should i write yeah? i don't know either because there's too much things had happened in my life these few weeks..so much trouble and problems..so as work..

assignments,merdeka celebration's day and friends??nevertheless i managed to handle all of them even if not as wise as other people because i did have tense in those weeks..

i had sleep disturbances, two killing presentations and a drama which are not worse but still have a lot of weaknesses..

presentations sucks!!really hate it..it made myself look stupid..and it really did!!..merdeka??my heart is not merdeka yet..too many things are in my mind now..i can't think about any of it now!!hope there's someone out there could help me..

this morning i had to deliver a speech so i chose "car and chess"..thinking i can share something i interested with my friends, i speak nonsense in front of my classmates and i thought that was the stupid thing i'd done in my life..that's terrible for me..really sucks!!

No comments: