Custom Search



Tuesday 5 August 2008

sakittnyerrr!!!!

aduhhh!!!!!my arm hurts..i don't know for sure the reason but it really disturb my sleep last night...i never got sleep disturbance before..i think that my arm experienced "tersalah urat" now..s***!!!!i can't do things well because it happens on my right arm..i still can write but it does hurt me...either i go home this weekend to get the treatment or i'll just be patient waiting for the mid-sem break to get the treatment in my village..it's not that i don't want to get any treatment here but my friend just told me that there is no village treatment here...

in order to reduce the hurt that's eating my arm now i better bandage my arm with my handkerchief..or maybe put some oil treatment...pity me huh..

well talking about "mengurut" i have some experienced about it..since i'm in form 2 almost every weekend i'd to go to the tukang urut's house to get the treatment bcoz my bones are very sensitive..until one day the tukang urut asked me not to do any heavy works which can effect my bones.

No comments: