Custom Search



Thursday 14 August 2008

holiday??? OR mourning???

waa i feel so great because it's time for me to go back to my hometown this evening...i missed my home so much..but sadly to say that both my hamsters are 'gone'.they died this week..and it really affected myself..i can't study properly until one of my classmates recognized it..she asked me "why u seem so stress?but how can i admit it??so i juz say "no la"..but deep inside my heart i really felt the sadness..i love my hamsters so much..it's been a few days they left me but i still can't forget them..i wonder what would i do when i at home..alone..because i usually spend my time with my hamsters....some says i'm just wasting my time but no one could understand what i feel..it's like you lost somene you really love..but actually more than that...more to soulmate perhaps?? i'm not sure either..i only know that they will always be in my heart..ALIVE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, if you want to say soulmate, please think again! that more than just racial-clash there. It's gonna be species issue here.

But hey! I'm sorry, I know you loved them.