Custom Search



Monday 20 July 2009

can't sleep well...nightmares

love

sympathy

honesty

trust


which one of d above is the most important thing in having a relationship??doesn't matter in what kind of relationship..is it in frenship, marriage or in couple's life??for me, i'll make it this way..especially in friendship

1.honesty

2.trust

3.love

4.sympathy

why must honesty is at the top?bcoz i can't sleep well if i know that there's someone who cheating on me!especially d one whom i loved..i've been experiencing it lately..i can't sleep well n if i got to sleep i'll have some kind of nightmares..doesn't matter y they cheat..but if they could cheat on me y are they cannot tell me d truth??i can accept truth even if it's hurt most but i can't accept lies even if they're nice to b heard...n now i really can't sleep bcoz i feel that there's someone who's lying to me..bout their past..plus, i never lied to them..i guessed..i don't know if what i am thinking now is true but i hope it's not..really hope it's not..coz i hate myself when i'm making bad assumptions n finally d assumptions turned out to b true bout someone or something..n there are time when my assumptions came true..some of my friends noticed it..usually, i don't tell anyone bout my assumptions except for one person..now i just can't accept anymore lies from them..please tell d truth..i can accept truth even if it hurts me or urselves..just be honest please..coz i don't like hearing d truth from other people..i want to hear it from the person themselves..on their own..probably if a person tell lies is to hide their bad attitude bcoz they think people won't accept them anymore but that's other people..not me..s long s being honest with me i can accept urselves in a positive way of coz..no matter what have u told me before this..IT IS NEVER TOO LATE..it's just a matter of telling d truth to others..please people out there..don't b afraid..please help me get a well-sleep..:p

1 comment:

mE iS aS said...

y dear???wht is ur problem..wnna share?