Custom Search



Friday 17 July 2009

we made it!!

hahaha...finally i got band 4 for muet...i checked it thru sms at 12 something in d early morning of monday but i never got replied..so, i slept n woke at 3 am n checked my inbox..i was surprised to see a message stating i got band 4 for muet..i didn't expect to get that as my speaking assessment was not as good as before..i cannot talk much bcoz of the point given was not really helping me..the question was "y people resume their studies n have a life-long learning?" or something like that n my point was that people resume their studies for making new friends..well, what d heck was am i gonna talk about??i never found someone who further their studies in purpose of making new friends..so, task A was quite tough for me as i had to give reasons to support my point..in 2nd task i tried to argue with my friends to stand on my point but realizing my point was not strong enough n one of my fren's point was making sense so, i just disagree with my point and agree with her...and that's making our discussion end..

probably at after 7 am in the morning i texted my fren in maktab telling her bout muet..whether she wanted to check on her own or did she want me to check for her..so she asked me to check for her n glad to hear, she made it too!!she said she's screaming in the car bcoz of overjoyed while she's on her way to register for maktab..hahaha..she must be really happy..n i'm overjoyed too..that's making that monday one of the happiest days in my life..there are also some of my friends who got band 4 n we're very happy..

now, should i continue my dream to be one of the people studying B.ed TESL???i'm confused...my intention of repeating muet was to get into b.ed tesl and have the satisfaction for myself but now, i'm not sure with what i should do in my degree programme..should i continue with pro communication or apply for b.ed tesl once again?..hope someone can help me with that..sometimes, i feel that pro communication is much better than tesl bcoz it has wider job opportunities but i don't know...i'm just confused..both r doing english in it's own way n i'm not sure which one is better..

1 comment:

mE iS aS said...

pk leklok ekk..

gud luck