Custom Search



Saturday 11 July 2009

a week in s.alam

one week in s.alam..it's a very tiring, exhausted week in my life..huhu..well,before this my life routine was simple..no need to catch d bus, walking kilometres everyday..now, there's no more laziness in life like i used to have in d past..well, maybe a little laziness won't be a problem..huhu..i'm taking japanese as my 3rd language..i have no choice bcoz mandarin class is already full..the lecturers n frens are nice..juz a matter of adaptation for me..now i remember my former lecturer in kuatan used to say when i need to stay in b.sekilau while my classes were in pdg lalang..he said"it's a matter of adaptations..you just need to adapt..."now i know that's true..

although everything seems to be fine..i always think that how my life would be if all my frens in kuantan are here with me...i bet it wouldn't b d same and maybe i'm not gonna change..

u,thanx for d shirt, i never thought you'll buy it for me..i noticed that you were acting stranged when you wanted to buy it but i thought that was only my feeling..thanx once again..i really wanna wear it but not for now bcoz u know myself right..i'll wear it when the time comes..n i'll tell u when it is..

feel free to share ur joy n sadness..i'll always free to you my fren..like i used to tell you..u know my contact number so, juz text me i u have anything to say about anything that u want to say k?even if we're quite far..now i'm listening to mr.maker..i keep listening to it like u used to listen to katy perry-thinking of u for hundred times a day..mr.maker is a great song..the melody is superb!!

haha..back to my university life..now i'm getting lots of assignments form all lecturers n i need to do it immediately..no more procrastinating this time..huhu..

forgot to mention here..my frens n i were getting lost for a few times when we went out..luckily, we always had people to be asked..hihi..that's my experience staying here..now all three of them have gone out n left me here with the internet..i'm juz too lazy to go out..haha

1 comment:

mE iS aS said...

haha..i noe u lah...mmg malas nk kua pum...huhu

gud luck dear...