Custom Search



Thursday 2 July 2009

a new me

tomorrow is my big day that will change my entire life..i'm going to be a student in apb faculty in uitm s.alam..english for pro. communication..i don't even know exactly what it is..leave that behind for a while..some of my frens are not going to study with me anymore..i'm very sad..huhuhu..some are going to be teachers in the next 5 years and i hope they would't regret it..well, of coz not!!no one got frusted after getting into maktab..nice,secure job..

however,knowing all my fren for a year in kuantan had really taught me bout many things in our life..about frenship,love,humanity and many more..i think now i'm more mature than before..well,thanx a lot to them..

i hope that we will remain bestfren after this and will always keep in touch no matter what happens..if U all read my blog, keep following bcoz u'll know more bout me..i hope u will success n no more sad stories in ur life k..don't make same mistake like we did in kuantan..got wrong frens,wrong attitude in study and wrong choice in choosing TESL foundation..please pray for me n for our happiness in d future..may Allah will always bless u..thanx for being my frens..

p/s:for besties..u will remain my best buddy..huu

1 comment:

mE iS aS said...

sedih gler post ko...

xpe..wherever we go..as long as we keep in touch, we`ll happy together

jauh hanya d mata bil,tp dkat d ati

i`ll missing u..n others there..

dun forget me..n keep on updating ur blog..take care n gud luck..